HOME Investment Partnerships Program
HOME Developer Program
HOME is a flexible program designed to work in partnership with local nonprofit and/or for-profit groups to fund a wide range of activities that build, buy, and/or rehabilitate affordable housing for rent or homeownership. The purposes of the HOME program are:
- Expand the supply of affordable, decent, safe and sanitary housing
- Preserve and improve the existing residential areas through rehabilitation of existing housing
- Strengthen public-private partnerships to further affordable housing development
- Promote the development of Community Housing Development Organizations (CHDO's) and their role as affordable housing developers and sponsors
- Provide gap financing that will make housing development feasible with costs affordable to low-income residents
- Appendix A HOME Rent Limits (PDF)
- Appendix B HOME Income Limits (PDF)
- Appendix C Allowance for Tenant-Furnished Utilities (PDF)
- Appendix D FY 2022 Homeownership Sales Limits
- Appendix E FY 2022 Maximum Per-Unit Subsidy Limit
- Appendix F Conflict of Interest Questionnaire 2022 (PDF)
- Appendix G Political Contributions 2022 (PDF)
- Burlington County HOME Investment Partnerships Program - Homeownership Projects 2022
- Burlington County HOME Investment Partnerships Program - Rental Projects 2022
- HOME Developer's Guide 2022 (PDF)
- HOME Funded Affordable Rental Housing 2022
- 2023 Income Limits (PDF)
Please note: The Developer’s Guide appendices A through E may change annually due to U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) annual updates.
For questions regarding the County’s HOME Investment Partnerships Program, please contact Burlington County Office of Housing and Community Development at 609-265-5380 or send an email.
First-Time Homebuyer Program
Burlington County receives an allocation of HOME Investment Partnership Program funds each year from the federal government to provide assistance to low-and moderate-income residents through a variety of local housing-related projects. The Board of County Commissioners has designated a portion of these funds to be made available through the First-Time Homebuyer Program, which is administered by the Burlington County Office of Housing and Community Development.
The First-Time Homebuyer Program provides direct financial assistance to low-and moderate-income residents, who qualify to help with the purchase of a first home within Burlington County.
For more information, please call our office during normal business hours at 609-265-5072.
Program Brochure & Income Guidelines
For questions regarding the county’s First-Time Homebuyer Program, please contact Burlington County Office of Housing and Community Development at 609-265-5450 or send an email.