The Burlington County's Prosecutor's Office is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Analyst within the Intelligence Services Unit.
• Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university; however prior law enforcement experience may be considered in lieu of a degree by the County Prosecutor
• Preference will be given to applicants with prior experience working with law enforcement agencies
• Ability to successfully complete a comprehensive background investigation
• Utilize computer databases, electronic spreadsheets, mapping and statistics to analyze and present data
• Research and analyze law enforcement records, open source databases and reports.
• Conduct briefings and presentations of findings and conclusions
• Attend regional meetings of law enforcement personnel to share crime trends and other statistical data
• Prepare and disseminate a bi-monthly Law Enforcement Intelligence Brief
• Starting salary will be commensurate with experience
How to Apply:
Applicants interested in the position should forward a letter of interest and a current resume to the attention of: Chief Darren Anderson, Burlington County Prosecutor’s Office, 49 Rancocas Road, P.O. Box 6000, Mount Holly, NJ 08060.
Burlington County Prosecutor’s Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer