Sponsored by the Burlington County Board of Chosen Freeholders, the Burlington County
Department of Human Services, the Burlington County Prosecutor’s Office, the Governor’s Council on Alcoholism & Drug Abuse, Virtua, and Burlington County College.
What you will Learn:
What is the situation in Burlington County? What is the treatment? How can Narcan save lives? Learn from professionals about this growing problem and what is needed to break the cycle of addiction to heal our community.
Who should attend?
Concerned citizens, parents, middle & high school students, educators, law enforcement, physicians, pharmacists, nurses, social workers, addiction treatment providers, prevention specialists, government officials and business professionals.
5:30 – 6:30
Light Supper Provided Treatment & Prevention Resources – display of vendors
6:30 – 8:30 Panel Discussion
• Bruce Garganio, Freeholder Director
• Robert Bernardi, County Prosecutor
• Alan Oberman, Executive Director of John Brooks Recovery Center
• Harry Marmorstein, CEO Emeritus, Legacy Treatment Services
• Sgt. Adam Polhemus, NJ State Police
• Aaron Kucharski, NCADD
• Anna Payanzo, Director, Burlington County Department of Human Services
• Families in Recovery
A Film by Michael DeLeon – “Kids Are Dying”
Questions and Answers from audience
Please follow the link to the registration form.