ALERT: It was brought to our attention that Mt. Laurel's recycling date was listed wrong on the Recycle Coach calendar.
Mt. Laurel's correct recycling collection date is Tuesday, January 11th, 2022.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Recycling Office is the administrative and planning agency for County-sponsored recycling programs. The office also oversees the operation of the Burlington County Regional Recycling Program.
Burlington County Regional Recycling Program
The Regional Recycling Program (Program) is funded by the Board of County Commissioners and has been operated by the Occupational Training Center of Burlington County, Inc. (OTC) since 1982. The OTC is a private, non-profit agency that trains and employs individuals with disabilities.
The Program operates out of the Robert C. Shinn, Jr. Recycling Center in Westampton. Recycling vehicles are dispatched from the Center and collect from single family homes, multifamily complexes, public schools and municipal drop-off sites. The recyclables collected are brought back to the Center, processed and shipped to a variety of markets by the OTC. Last year, the Program recycled more than 45,000 tons and collectively saved municipalities $3.3 million in avoided landfill disposal fees.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO
To find out more about battery recycling click here!
New App Makes Recycling Easy!
Click the logo to get started!
- How should I dispose of my used syringes?
- Who should recycle?
- Can I put plastic packing material from cardboard boxes in my recycling?
- Can I put metal and plastic hangers in curbside recycling?
- Since I can no longer put my shredded paper in my recycling, what can I do with it?
- Why can’t I recycle the boxes from frozen foods?
- Why should I recycle?
- I want to recycle, but do I have to spend time removing all those staples?
- Does it help to flatten my aluminum cans?
- Should I separate all my magazines, newspaper, junk mail, and cereal boxes into separate paper bags for recycling?
- Can I recycle wrapping paper from holidays and special occasions?