Increasing exposure to drug and alcohol abuse and violence requires Burlington County families and schools to work with community agencies and governmental bodies in the support of youth development.
- Youth will be involved in the boards of community agencies and governmental bodies.
- Youth will develop peer advocacy groups.
- Families will be strengthened through improved communications.
- Conduct leadership training workshops to increase youth involvement in decision-making processes.
- Conduct self-advocacy training courses for youth to take responsibility for themselves individually and as a group.
- Develop a "Strengthen Your Family Program" that allows youth and parents to understand each other by sharing information.